In Athens, you’ll soon find out that walking the city means wandering in a world of sounds and colors, among archaeological monuments, picturesque streets, artistic cafes and lively restaurants, under the sun of the day or the charming breeze of the night. Don’t wait, follow one of our recommended paths and go explore the city! Music is the most inspiring company, so we created a music playlist for your walks in Athens: Walking in Athens – Youtube Playlist.
The music tracks one by one:
1. Polskie Drogi (Leszek Możdżer & Sinfonia Varsovia, cond. Adam Sztaba)
2. Rideaux Lunaires (Chilly Conzales)
3. The Piano (Michael Nyman)
4. A Map of the World (Pat Metheny)
5. De Usuahia a la Quiaca (Gustavo Santaolalla)
6. Lilies in the Valley (Jun Miyake)
7. Everyday (Carly Comando)
8. First Rendez vous (Yann Tiersen)
9. Innocence (Stavros Lantsias)
10. The Meadow (Alexandre Desplat)
11. Yiruma – River Flows In You
12. Cinema Paradiso (Ennio Morricone)
We hope that by now you feel a bit more inspired to explore Athens on foot. Don’t forget: every singly step is a new discovery!
SHARE THIS PAGE